Click here for Vocal greeting:
Gerald's Web Site from Desert Springs Oasis in Beautiful Southern Utah
You have just reached a unique shepherd of Southern Utah. This person enjoys life in the High Desert, sometimes more than others. A few Llamas which are delightful, chickens, Guineas, Turkeys, and other birds, etc. Do some spinning and weaving, gardening and studying of Theology.
Desire to help bring together like minded people who have a desire to work for common goals.
- Aromatherapy Young Living Essential Oils check out this new Site.
- The Way, The Truth, The Light MY Task
- The Ultimatum of Human Life Poem by Eliza R. Snow
- Life (Living Creatures & Plants)
- Developing dream of Desert Springs Oasis
- Fiber Producing Animals
- Spinning & Weaving
- Aromatherapy - Young Living Essential Oils
- Blog - Online Business Promotion
- Blog - What is Sqip
- Scribd - GC Jones on Sqip
- Inspirational Music It May Not Be on the Mountain Height
- Geology, Prospecting, Scuba Diving
- Computer Technologies
- A shepherd of Southern Utah Speaks out
- Message to honest seekers of Truth (BHaCS)
- Plug in Profit Site
- DaVinci Code Fact or Fiction
- Celestial Orb
Some experiences: Rancher, Farmer, Grain Elevator Operator,
LDS Missionary, Electronic Systems Analyst, Chemistry Lab Tech, Construction, Drill Hand, Webmaster....
Scenes of Southern Utah
G. C. Jones
I have a dream of developing an Oasis in the desert
at "Desert Springs", where birds and other creatures can have a place for
shade, a drink , and rest, and something to eat, but it takes resources.
What is the difference between a Shepherd and a Sheep herder?
Sign My Guest book View My Guest book
Please click the mailbox below and share your ideas.
Click here to EMAIL THIS SITE TO FRIEND
Personals Best experienced with Click here to start. Copyright © 1997-2009 by GCJ
Enterprises All rights reserved. Last edited
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Clock Time & Date
Best experienced with Click here to start.
Copyright © 1997-2009 by GCJ Enterprises
All rights reserved.
Last edited Tuesday, March 18, 2014